Retail $42.00 - Our price $33.60!
New - 2nd Edition
- Explore the farthest reaches of Godís creation with this new and revised edition. With many hands-on activities to help young scientists retain what they learn, this science curriculum from Apologia Educational Ministries, Inc
uses Charlotte Mason methodology to introduce elementary-level students to the wonders of our solar system, the stars, and beyond. This tour of the universe begins with our sun, the planets, the asteroid belt, dwarf planets, and the Kuiper belt. Then we set off across the stars to explore galaxies, nebulae, and even black holes as they reveal the marvel and might of our loving Creator.
In the second edition textbook and notebooking journals, you will find:
- Biblical wisdom used throughout the textbook giving special attention to God as Creator
- Infographics to help children see information in an understandable format
- Fresh layouts for activities found within the textbook
- All new full-color illustrations
Narration and notebooking are used to encourage critical thinking, logical ordering, retention, and record keeping. Although designed to be read by the parent to elementary students of various grade level, it is possible for students with a 4th grade reading level to read this book on their own. Christian. Full color pictures and illustrations. Answer key to "What Do You Remeber" questions in the back of the book. Recommended for grades 5-6. 2016 copyright. 8.75 x 11.25 inches. Hard cover. pp.216
Exploring Creation with Astronomy First Edition
and its Notebooking Journal will remain available while supplies last.
This text is also sold as part of the
Exploring Creation: Explorers Seven Book Set
Note: First and Second Edition Astronomy materials are not compatible with one another.