Saxon Teacher CDs are the only 'official' multimedia supplement to the Saxon Math program textbooks. These multi-disc CD-ROM packages offer:
- Comprehensive lesson instruction from a teacher with extensive Saxon teaching experience.
- Complete Solutions to every practice problem, problem set, and test problem, including step-by-step explanations and helpful hints.
- User friendly CD format with simple navigation.
- 5 or 6 Discs, which includes a Test CD.
On the Saxon Teacher Discs, an experienced teacher walks students through each lesson, first introducing the new concept, then working through some examples - which might occasionally differ from those in the text.
Special note on Saxon Teacher CDs:
- Each Saxon Teacher CD-ROM package is designed to go along with a specific edition of the Saxon Math book for that grade level, and it is important to make sure your edition of the text matches the edition of the Saxon Teacher CD-ROM that you are using.
*Please note that there are no returns or exchanges on software once the package or wrapping has been opened.